Discover the region
places to discover in the region surrounding Hair2beclinic
Brussels 19 km away.
Brussels centre is located less than 20 minutes by car from Hair2beClinic. Let your visit at the clinic be the perfect opportunity to discover this city, which offers a wide range of opportunities for those who appreciate the arts, fashion lovers, foodies and many others.
- In the city centre, those with a taste for delicacies can discover the finest chocolatiers in the country.
- Stroll along rue Neuve, avenue Louise or through Galeries Royales Saint Hubert if you feel like going on a shopping spree.
- Each morning, a flea market takes place in the place du jeu de balle, situated in the heart of the famous quartier des Marolles.
There’s an abundance of museums and many other splendours to be discovered in Brussels. Here’s a list of some must-see places when visiting our nation’s capital.
- Brussels’ Grand-Place, the Saints-Michel-et-Gudule Cathedral, Manneken-Pis, the Royal Palace, the Atomium, …
- The 'Brussels Card' offers discounts on entry fees for museums and free public transport. Please visit www.visitBrussels.be for further information.
Brussels has over 8000 hectares of public greenspaces. Here are some excellent tips for walks you can organise when visiting :
- The Cinquantenaire Park, offering a great view of the Triumphal Arch.
- The Léopold Park, just behind the European Parliament in the European quarter.
- The Bois de la Cambre.
- The Woluwe Park with its many ponds and the étangs d'Ixelles-museum in the Art déco district.
- Just outside Brussels lies the Tervuren Park surrounding the Royal Central Africa Museum.
- There’s also a large park surrounding the Palais de Laeken and the Atomium.
- And last but not least, the jardin du petit Sablon.
There are many different means of transportation in order to get around in Brussels.
STIB (Société des Transports Intercommunaux de Bruxelles) is the name of the group organising Brussels’ tramway, bus and subway-network.
Visit www.stib.be for further information.
Several cab companies are at your disposal to help you get around.
Brussels Cab companies
- Autolux : Tel. +32(0)2 411 41 42
- Taxis Bleus : Tel. +32(0)2 268 00 00
- Taxis Orange : Tel. +32(0)2 349 43 43
- Taxis verts : Tel. +32(0)2 349 49 49
Bike rental :
Visit www.villo.be should you wish to visit Brussels by bicycle.
Electric step rental :
www.wemoov.be allows you to rent electric steps by the hour. Yet another brilliant way to discover the city.
Some more things to discover in Hair2beclinic‘s surroundings.
- Le château de la Hulpe 7.5km away. Beautiful strolls can be taken in a wonderful setting steeped in history.
- Waterloo 17km away. Come to Waterloo to visit the Waterloo Lion monument and the many museums or just to do some shopping.
- Louvain la Neuve 18 km away. Popular for its Hergé museum or for shopping and strolling around in the local mall, l’Esplanade.
- Leuven 23 km away. Discover the city’s splendid architecture, its many museums and wander its beautiful streets for shopping.
- Villers-la-Ville Abbey 30 km away. Visit this exceptional archaeological site in green surroundings.